ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT FOR PET RESORTS
Monitor, Respond, and Engage
84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
What exactly is an online reputation?
Your pet resort’s reputation goes far beyond word of mouth. Because pet parents are flocking to the convenience of online research when hunting for a place to leave their furry loved one, online reviews are only growing in popularity. Your online reputation is shaped by many different factors, but the most important ones are:
- Page 1 Google results
- Social media comments
- Online reviews (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- References from outside sources
Even if your staff does an incredible job caring for pets and has wonderful interactions with pet parents in-person, there are no rules for a disgruntled customer hiding behind a username and a computer screen. What others are saying about your pet resort has just as much impact on potential customers as your own marketing efforts.
At Pet Resort Marketing, we have an online reputation management program designed for you that includes:
- Active Monitoring of online reviews across multiple review sites (Yelp, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- 2 Business Day notification on all 1 and 2-star reviews
- Training on best practices for review responses (both positive and negative)
- Monthly review summary report showing new reviews, average rating, and total review ratings
- Up to 1 hour per month of review response consultation
- Custom created page for customers to submit reviews to Google+, Yelp and Facebook
We’d love to speak with you about how we can help manage your pet resort’s online reputation. Just fill out the form below to get started.