Get Your Pet Resort Mobile Friendly
Pet Resort Marketing
Mobile Friendly Websites are Not a “Nice to Have”. They’re a Must.
Google recently announced major changes recently that could result in profound changes to your business. If your site is not optimized for mobile visitors, you are not only missing out on valuable pet customers, but also risk your online visibility in search engines, which directly affects your business.
After working for 5 years specifically in the pet care business industry, we know that there is a lot being left on the table in terms of online leads and revenue (on desktop and mobile), and we have a special offer available to address this unique situation.
We’ve created an affordable, entry level, fully optimized and PROVEN website template for pet care businesses that includes:
- A fully responsive web site compatible with most smartphones and tablets
- Guarantee that you won’t get penalized by Google
- Standard header and footer featuring your logo, main navigation sections and business phone number
- Large stock photo hero Image (or original high-quality image provided by you) and featured introduction to the business
- Core service descriptions on the home page
- User accessible and editable site access via Beaver Builder on WordPress, the most popular, secure and SEO-ready Content Management System (CMS) on the market
- One location page including an embedded google map (to enhance Google search results)
- Call to action (CTA) banners or buttons throughout the site to drive leads
- Up to 15 pages site page
- 6 months of hosting, maintenance and security updates
- Basic analytics via the Google analytics plugin
(Boilerplate core service page content is available, or content can be migrated from current site. Includes content review of current site)
Our Special Offer
Since your pet care business website is currently not mobile friendly, we’d like to offer what you see above for a special rate of only $1,995 (or $350/month for 6 months). This special will ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest standards in the eyes of search engines, but more importantly will provide the knowledge we’ve gained by working with over 60 pet care businesses to increase their leads and revenue.